This award highlights women of the Great Lakes Bay Region keeping with the mission of eliminating racism and empowering women within several different areas of interests. The seven leaders are noted for their outstanding contributions at the award luncheon held on October 10th at the Doubletree in Bay City beginning at 11:30 am. Tickets are $30 each or $250 for a table of 8 and available for purchase on the YWCA Facebook page.
This award highlights the following women of the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- Jenny Geno- Arts & Education
- Anesha Stanley- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Jane Fitzpatrick – Civic & Nonprofit
- Jennifer Marar – Healthcare
- Pat Franklin-Lindsey – Social Justice & Advocacy
- Ellen Crane – Lifetime Achievement
- Ann Coburn-Collins – Lorraine Patterson Award