Election Day is November 6. Michigan’s highest office will be contested. As the picture suggests, you may think there is just a Republican and a Democrat on the ballot. On your official ballot, you will find six candidates for governor.
CURRENT POLL QUESTION:
Which candidate will you vote for next governor of Michigan?
- Republican Bill Schuette (83%)
- Democrat Gretchen Whitmer (14%)
- Libertarian Bill Gelineau (1%)
- U.S. Taxpayers Todd Schleiger (1%)
- Green Jennifer Kurland (0%)
- Natural Law Keith Butkovich (0%)
Charlie and Dave and Pat talk about the poll (runs 5:42)…..
PREVIOUS POLL QUESTION: How will you vote on Proposal 18-3, basically to approve or deny allowing automatic voter registration, absentee voting without reason, straight party votes in partisan elections?
Yes to approve – 38%
No to deny – 54%
I’m Still Not Sure – 8%