No Injuries in Saginaw House Fire

Saginaw firefighters were on the scene of a house fire Tuesday, October 12 for about an hour.

The fire began around 4:18 the 2500 block of Tausend. Officials say the fire began in the kitchen, which it destroyed. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to that area of the house. The rest of the home sustained smoke damage.

Three occupants of the home were able to evacuate safely after their smoke alarms went off. No injuries were reported.

The house sustained about $30,000 in damages.